If you have excellent customer service skills and are looking to advance your career, this is a brilliant opportunity to join our company. Acting as the voice of our company, you’ll become part of a team committed to delivering a fast, reliable, and high-quality experience to our customers and championing our brands and after sales services.
Customer Support & CRM Executive Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Be the first point of contact, you will consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Address customer enquiries through several channels including phone, email, chat and social, working within brand guidelines.
- Work proactively to efficiently resolve customer queries, identifying appropriate solutions accurately and positively, whilst anticipating future needs of the customer.
- Confidently sell through service in offering styling advice to meet customer needs and effective questioning through positive engagement.
- Act as the customer advocate within the business, escalating issues and providing customer feedback to the relevant commercial and operational teams.
- Answer a wide variety of customer enquiries including product enquiries, styling advice, returns or repairs, pricing questions, order delivery timescales and always conveying a solution focused message to the customer.
- Liaise with internal departments such as operational and commercial teams to expedite issues that are raised by the customer
- Achieve and exceed productivity, KPI’s and sales targets without comprising the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Support CRM functions such as establishing new accounts, updating data.
- Conduct regular audits on CRM to ensure data is up to date and accurate.
- Responsible for rolling out the CRM strategy and tools developed by the HQ to maximize client loyalty and achieve optimal profitability.
- Support the sales team in developing their client activities and sales through dedicated CRM plan adapted to each boutique priorities and client’s profiles and be the key contact for Customer Service guidelines, training, and action plans.
- Monitor all CRM & Customer Service activities, and report market’s needs and feedbacks.
- Monitor Client Satisfaction results with all boutiques, being proactive in gathering feedbacks and sharing best practices for Client Satisfaction improvement.
- Train and support sales advisors on the use of CRM.
- Improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
Customer & CRM Support Executive Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP Business One or any other ERP will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point) and Outlook
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to analyse processes, identify problems and develop effective solutions and strategies
- Ability to work with others as part of a team, but also be able to self-motivate and work unsupervised