The Sales Advisor is responsible for generating sales, working with the team to achieve targets while providing an outstanding “customer service” experience and maintaining the brands high standards. He/She will also perform operational tasks as assigned by the Boutique Manager, maintaining the overall appearance of the Boutique and safeguarding company assets.
- Establish, develop and cultivate strong client relationships
- Recruit new clients and maintain high retention rate with existing clients
- Educate clients on all brands history, quality standards, product line and provide information about the guarantee
- Answer all customer questions, offer alternative product if requested product is not available
- Maintain store log of customer product requests and provide continuous feedback about the status of requested item
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding currency rate, payment and exchanges, and tax-free issuance
- Exchange products for customers as per the Brand and company policy
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, receive and process cash or credit payment
- Prepare invoices and tax-free forms using POS system
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Participate in in-store events and store marketing initiatives
- Support the branch manager in suggesting new practical ideas to maximize sales and customer service level
- Understand and adhere to all boutique operational procedures including, but not limited to, opening and closing guidelines, window display guidelines, inventory display, cleanliness and presentation guidelines etc.
- Maintain and update clientele data base on the CRM system
- Support and implement the brands and products knowledge and other delivered training
- BA degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or any other related field.
- 3+ years of retail sales experience, previous experience in watches or in jewelry is preferred.
- Previous clientele experience which includes the cultivation of repeat customers and the prospecting of high-end clients is required.